A note to our collectors
Please ensure that you purchase your Ardmore artwork from our approved stockists, listed below. We consider all our stockists family friends and they will give you first class service. This way you can be assured that you have purchased an authentic work: it will contain the lower case ardmore “a" logo and the artist will initial, date and hand paint a unique number at the bottom of each piece.
Every work created at the Ardmore Ceramic Art studio in Caversham KwaZulu-Natal is photographed and its unique number logged and housed in our archive records, so you can verify it has been created under the mentorship and approval of Fée Halsted and Megan Berning. If you are ever in doubt or require insurance, please contact us and we will happily send you an Ardmore verification certificate.
1. Cookin, Ballito
1. Londolozi, Sabi Sands,
2. The Residence Boutique Hotel, Johannesburg
1. Meterlerkamps, 3 Union Street, off Waterfront Drive, Knysna
2. The Collection McGrath, Cape Town
3. The Collection McGrath, Plettenberg Bay
4. Walker Bay Modern Art, 167 Main Road, Hermanus
Contact: Theo or Jay
Phone: 028 125 0156
5. Ebony, 4 Franshoek Square, Ebony Huguenot Street, Franschhoek
1. BIFI Italia
1. Huis Van Middenmeer, Zuiderzeeweg 4a1775 PS, Middenmeer
Become a stockist
To become a stockist of Ardmore's products, please click the button below. This will put you in touch with Jon, who will discuss the next steps and provide any additional information or requirements needed to become a stockist.